"Give Thanks To Jehovah, For He is Good"
Psalm 106:1
2015 year text

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I should have been an Architect-

Shire meets Missle silo Castle



These are cute little homes.
Not dark, dirty, wet holes, but warm, dry cozy holes with a pantry full of yummy foods!


I like this bottom home! Earth sheltered homes are easy to keep warm or cool with very little if any fuel for heaters or A/C. Make sure though you have a good architect to keep it dry.


This is a library in Kansas. Very interesting how many underground buildings there are!

I don't think I could live in the missle castle below. I NEED windows! but many find this home concept to their liking. This is an abandoned missle site, converted to a mansion with a the amenities a person would want. Of course the price is high.



4 comments:

sandyseashells said...

Interesting. I like the rock house, but where's the back door? The log cabin above the ground looks nice. I need windows too. I need to see wide open areas. I don't like "enclosed" spaces. Maybe I'm a little bit claustrophic?? I need to know where all my exits are.

Pedaling said...

where do you find this stuff!
yes we need windows!
and yes you should have been an architect!

Gram said...

These are very interesting. I would like to see a home that you designed. You could be an architect. I also like windows that I can see out of. However, I was raised in that little apartment that had high windows that I could not see out of. We did have a bathroom window that I could look out of a see our backyard. I survived and was healthy.

sweet older sister said...

I remember that window out the bathroom looking into that lovely back yard!