"Give Thanks To Jehovah, For He is Good"
Psalm 106:1
2015 year text

Monday, August 24, 2009

I've Always said, "I could live in a Tent!"


This is a traditional Bedouin tent, made with goat hair, usually by the mother of house. A lot of care and love goes into the making of this tent. And it is greatly appreciated by her family.

Inside of Bedouin tent


This is my dream tent! The kind I would want to live in.

I love the poles and ceiling and would want this in my dream tent.

You could go very luxurious with your furnishings,

however I personally think less is more.

This one looks like something for the deck or patio. What do you think?

2 comments:

Pedaling said...

i like your dream tent.
yes that would be the way to go for sure!

sandyseashells said...

I like your style.
I noticed the lighting inside.
I would need electricity hooked up. (that's what Greg is for)
And some running water.
I would like to come visit you and hang out there for a little while.
nice...