"Give Thanks To Jehovah, For He is Good"
Psalm 106:1
2015 year text

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Well....Yes, I am on Facebook

After, swearing I would never have a facebook wall, I did after all, enter this cyber world.


I am by nature a very private person, so the idea of facebook, for me, to put mildly, TERRIFING!

My life is full and sometimes overwhelming, so why add one more thing to my busy schedule?

Pictures are worth, Ten Thousand words. So I give you:








Though I have no picture of them, please in your mind picture Phil and his family!

So, there you go! I'm on facebook. If I have not confirmed you as a friend please do not be offended as I am new and slow at getting my feet wet in this very public arena. Everyone, is welcome on my blogspot and I enjoy your comments very much.

Next, I will write about my new addiction....Thanks to my cousin Becky!

5 comments:

Pedaling said...

i feel facebook is a bit more private than a blog....
i like it for family and connecting with friends....i don't accept everyone- only those i really do know or really do remember.....

sweet older sister said...

Really? Why do I feel more private on the blog, than facebook? I will have to look into that! Scary!

Jen said...

I am thinking handwritten letters are long over due! :)

sweet older sister said...

Vineyard: Yes, I long for those days, unfortunately the time flies by before I can even find a pen!

sandyseashells said...

the only reason I got on facebook was to feel closer to my cousins back in Chicago. But, It also has help make contact with friends I don't see much also. It's nice.
Something new to learn, and practice computer skills.