"Give Thanks To Jehovah, For He is Good"
Psalm 106:1
2015 year text

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Oldest Winery in Southern California


 Since 1917 this winery has been open in L.A.
I went with a friend to check this out.



We started in the tasting room
Who served us our wine?


Yes, Stefano Riboli, himself.
He is very passionate about his wine
And loves people too!


WE choose the San Simeon Cab.
Yes, very good, from the grapes in the valley.
We took our open bottle to the resturaunt


Where we enjoyed
Pasta with shrimp and it was sooo goood!

We had a little bit of wine, salad and good conversation.
Also, live music, all very enjoyable.




We may just have to go again.









2 comments:

sandyseashells said...

Oh my Gosh! I just stopped a winery here in NC on my way home from the beach. I have been wanting to go to a vineyard and wine tasting place for a long time, so I finally did. I'm going to post some pictures too. lol

Looks like you and your friend enjoyed it. I know I did.

Pedaling said...

I've never tasted wine.